This symposium endeavors to congregate physicists and chemists from universities and research institutions with industry analysts in all fields of analytical spectroscopy, centering the discussion not only on the results of basic research and method development but also on the outcome from daily practice in the field of optical spectroscopy.
The main topics will be:
- Atomic spectrometry (ICP OES, ICP-MS, GD, AAS, etc.);
- Molecular spectrometry (UV-Vis, NMR, Raman, IR, etc.);
- Organic and inorganic mass spectrometry (TIMS, MALDI, LC-MS, GC-MS);
- X-ray spectrometry (XRF, XRD, XANES, PIXE, etc.);
- Hyphenated techniques;
- Laser spectroscopy;
- Imaging techniques;
- Nuclear techniques (Mössbauer spectroscopy, Gamma spectroscopy, NAA);
- Material sciences (micro, surface and interface analysis);
- Environmental and geochemical analysis;
- Archaeometry and cultural heritage;
- Biological applications;
- Food analysis;
- Clinical and pharmaceutical analysis;
- Speciation analysis;
- Mass spectrometry in post-genomics and proteomics;
- Miniaturisation and nanotechnology;
- Fuels and biofuels;
The program will consist of invited lectures, plenary lectures, oral presentations and poster sessions.
Scientists, engineers and exhibitors are invited to join the conference and share not only work and results but also their valuable experience, contributing to the enrichment of the international community.